PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Pictures of my girls

Updated pictures of my girls.

Adeline's nightly ritual. She chews on her feet and squirms around before curling up into a ball and falling asleep.
Adeline in the car on the way to work. She is such a good girl and sits patiently while we drive.

Prudy got in trouble for getting into my garbage and so I told her to sit on her bed. It was so funny she really did and it looks like she is trying to go potty. What a funny girl.

Prudy pouts because I am mad at her and looks for comfort from my little sister, Whitney.


Prudy gets some lovin' from Whitney.
I went to the petstore to prepare for the new puppy coming in 27 days so I bought a new crate (since Prudy has taken over my old one and gets very upset when Adeline is in there.) The crate didn't fit in the trunk so I stuck it in the back and both of the girls had to sit in the front. They were such good girls.
After we put together the new crate. I have never had a wire one so I am pretty exited to try it out. I just bought a crate pad for it so Adeline has something soft to lay on while in there. But mystery puppy will have to earn it and not have accidents or chew on it before they get to be in the crate with it.
Megan & Adeline



2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh yes...i tried putting down something soft for Rei when we first got her.......and yes it was wet the next morning...but know i have an old coat in there that she LOVESSSS

Megan and Orleans said...

I did the same thing with my first puppy. I thought the kennel is so hard why not stick something soft in there for her to lie on. I woke up the next morning, looked in the kennel. "Oh, that why." Pretty nasty. Oh well, live and learn.