PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Not so Much a Mystery Boy Anymore. . .

YAY!!!!! I got my puppy assignment today. I am so exited. I am getting a male black lab, and his name starts with the letter "S." He is also from an international litter like my little Adeline. Now I can start guessing names. My family thinks it would be funny if his name was Stewart, or Stuart. (my last name is Stewart) I wouln't like it that much but it would be funny. Would GDB do that? Wouln't they see my last name is Stewart on my application and say "maybe we should not send this pup with the same name." Hmmm. . . you never know. I am so exited I get to meet my little Mr. S in 23 days!!!!
Megan, Adeline, and Mr. "S"

3 comments:

Coreena said...

well.... we have a family in our club with the last name Crosby and they got a C pup, there is a Crosby in the litter but they didn't get him.... soo.... This is sooo exciting!

Megan and Orleans said...

lol. That is funny. I know the raisers that Crosby went to. I love that name I used to puppy sit a Tibetan Terrior name Crosby and it totally fit him. When I learned there was a lab with that name it was so weird. But I have gotten used to it. Thanks, I am super exited.

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Hi,
I raise for GEB. I am on my 4th and 5th puppies at the moment... Mork (MYL) who leaves in 9 days (well he goes to anther raisers house and catches a ride to the school on the 17th) and Glacier my 10 week old FYL. I much prefer males to females...at least I thought I did. Now that I have had 2 males and three females I cant decided. I think the only reason I like males is that I dont have to deal with heat cycles but my fist male was horrible when hormones hit. Mork not so much. We shall see. We had a Crosby raised in out region. He was a MBGLX. May I link to you?