PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ode to a food bucket : )

I started preparing for my new puppy today. I have had a bag of Pro Plan Large Breed Puppy for a couple of weeks now. I decided since Adeline only had a bottom full of food left that I would take out what she had left. I cleaned it out, washed it and stuck the baby food in it. I havn't done anything else but since I have more time off from work this week I am going to start puppy proofing everything and getting ready. EXITEING!!!! I have had these food buckets for years. I got the small one when I got Prudy in June of 2002. It has always been hers. The bigger one I bought when I recieved Tahoma in July of 2004. Now I use that one for all my PIT's. They both get washed when I start running out of food. I can't believe how much I love my food buckets. (I think my pups love them more though.) lol
Megan, Adeline, & Mr. "S" (comes in 4 days)

0 comments: