PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 5, 2007

It's a Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I got an update about my mystery puppy. I know it is going to be a male lab. :) I am so exited and nervous at the same time. I have never had a male animal in my life! It has always been girl cats, girl rats, girl mice, girl guinea pigs, girl hamsters, etc. . . I am so exited to start this new adventure with a little boy. I guess I am going to have to get used to saying "good boy!" I have been saying "good girl" for like 18 years as long as I have had dogs (not all for GDB) Not having to deal with a female in season will be nice I will have like 2 years off of that. How nice! I should find out the color, and letter sometime this week. I can't wait to start guessing names for my new BOY!
Megan, Adeline & Mystery Boy

5 comments:

Coreena said...

YAY!! I love boys! Just watch when his hormones start kicking in, then the fun REALLY starts! *wink* This is so exciting, I'm so happy for you!

Megan and Orleans said...

Thanks, I am sooooo exited!!!! I have secretly wanted a boy ever since my first dog. But didn't want to deal with hormones but now I get to take the plunge. YAY!!!!

Coreena said...

The hormones aren't that bad, just remember, stay away from vertical objects, especially in stores~ *wink* Good luck, keep us up to date on the news! How's miss Adeline?

Megan and Orleans said...

Adeline is doing great. I think she is starting to get bored with the same routine every day. She is totally ready to go to college (I am the one not so ready to say good-bye) I absolutly adore her and she has been so easy, and learned so fast. She is an easy going, pretty mellow when she wants to be, and just goes with the flow. I am really rooting for her and hope she does well in training.

Coreena said...

she will Megan! She will do what she decides too do, either being a brood, guide, or pet, you know she'll do her best and do what makes her happy! If she is anything like Avery, she's a one of a kind dog there!