Okay I am a MAJOR slacker! This is my 400th post, so I am going to do a picture post of the last month.
A few bullet points for the month before I start with pictures:
- Snickers turned 7 months old. (I really need to switch his to his "big boy" collar but I am in denial)
- Picassa is in phase 2!!!!!
- The dogs enjoyed Christmas (And I fostered the CUTEST 2 year old chihuahua named Fabio over the holidays from my work and fell in love with him. He finally got adopted last week and hopefully things are going well. There are a few pictures of him so that is why I mention him.)
- Snickers is getting the snip-snip in two weeks. Sad day! :(
- I miss Picassa
- Snickers is a whopping 53 pounds and as tall as Paris
- Puppy-traded Snickers for Jacinda for a whole week
- Paris is pretty much the awesomest pet dog EVER!
- It snowed so much while I was at work one day that I was stranded there for four days, and got some major cabin fever. (I have never appreciated a hot shower and non-pre-packaged food before in my life. Fortunately I always have 7 days worth of food stocked in my car, just in case. . .my paranoid personality finally pays off! :)
- Oh, and had a weird dream that GDB called me and told me they had misdiagnosed Paris and I had a month to get her ready for harness training. *ominous music plays*
- Started school again which Snickers loves attending with me.
- Ummm. . . I think that pretty much sums up the month.
This is because Paris go kicked downstairs for Christmas dinner and was not very happy about it. Every time I would look away she would be a step closer to the top until I looked over and she was sitting on the top stair. She is too smart for her own good. She did get a piece of Christmas ham and turkey though. :)