PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

Adeline pacing


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

This is what Adeline does all day long. She goes from me to the door runs herself into it then slams herself into the wall, back to the door and back too me. She did this for an hour straight before she collapsed and rolled onto her back and fell asleep. Poor girl is so uncomfortable, I wish there was such thing as doggy midol. lol

Megan, Uncomfy Adeline, & Mr "S" (only 18 days)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Did you steal my dog?!?!

Megan and Orleans said...

LOL!!! Our poor girls. Isn't Cordova going to be finished soon? I really feel bad for these girls, they are obviously so uncomfortable when they are in season. :(

Erin said...

Doggie Midol...hahahahaha!

Emily said...

Yes they are!! Cordova should be done.. today!