PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

He's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy is finally here!!! He has a really great name too. His name is Sherman. I was so worried that the name was going to be horrible since GDB gets pretty "creative" at times. He is the cutest little boy EVER!!! I absolutly adore him and I could not be happier with this little guy. He is very smart and is already picking up on some commands. He is a really calm, mellow little guy. But, it is his first day and things might change when he comes out of his shell a bit. It took him a while to figure out how to take kibble out of my hand when we were practicing the recall but now that is his favorite game. It was hard to say good bye to Adeline but I know she will do well. She did not like Sherman at all and the puppy truck guys said that I could have the option to keep her until they came back through Utah on Sunday. It was a tough decision but I was all ready to say good-bye and didn’t want to go through all that again, and since she didn’t like Sherman at all I didn’t want to make her live with him for a few days. So she is on her way to Colorado and then off to school in California. I already miss her a lot and even seeing pictures of her right now gets me teary eyed. Her fate is up to her now, I prepared her the best that I could and I know that she will become what is best for her. Getting the little man off the truck. He was darling and the first thing he did was give me puppy kisses so I could smell his wonderful puppy breath.
Adeline meets baby Sherman. She didn't like him at all. Quit jealous I would say.
We got four puppies in our group today. Montgomery (Sherman's cousin. Thier moms are sisters, Yolie and Yolette), Sherman, Rondelle (Thanks McKell), and Ontario. Sherman is the smallest one in the group even though Rondelle and him have the same b-day. I don't think he will get to big.

The three of us. Little Sherman, me and Adeline, getting ready for the long puppy truck ride.
Sherman has such a cute face.
Goodbye to my sweet Adeline. One last look before the puppy truck leaves. *tear*

Sherman ready to go home. He started jumping in my car, but we needed to feed him lunch first.
His first meal. He eats like a maniac. Such a change from Adeline who enjoys and chews one kibble at a time.
Cute little pose. He is such a handsome young man. Lots of skin to grown into.
I love my new boy and think that he will be so much fun to raise. I already notice a few differences from my four girls. (especailly when doing his buisiness. lol)
Megan, Sherman, & Adeline (on her way to college)


4 comments:

Mickelle said...

Rondelle-- that's the "R" puppies name... I remember because I have a friend with the last name GRondel- and I thought that's what the name was :) Enjoy Sherman- he's a cutie- BTW I hope you don't mind I used your picture for Sherman instead of mine-- you'rs turned out super cute :)

Jake and Joanna said...

He's sooo cute!!!! Good luck Adeline!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww Sherman is really cute! And I love his name, I think it's perfect for a black lab. Good luck with him. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Sherman! He's so cute and that's such a great name! Good luck to Adeline too.


Elizabeth & Holly