PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Adeline's recall letter

I got Adeline's recall letter today. Naturally, I was a bit distraught because that means that she is officially leaving soon. It is really starting to sink in that she is leaving as I enter my last week with her. I am really going to miss Adeline. She has made so much improvement over the last year and I am so proud of everything she has accomplished. I have laughed with her and cried over her. It's funny she is the first puppy that I haven't fallen in love with from first sight. It didn't take long but once we got to know, and trust each other we have gotten along so well since then. I absolutely adore her and am going to miss her happy bouncy self. I am so sad that my time with her has come to an end but I know that she is going to bring such a wonderful light into the life of everyone she comes in contact with from her training instructors, kennel workers, and hopefully, someday a blind person for her to work with for a long, long time. Well, I am rambling now so I will say bye now. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Megan, Adeline (the short timer) & Mr. "S" (In the GDB kennels waiting to be put on the puppy truck so he can meet me.)

0 comments: