Paris is leaving in 3 days, so I decided to do a things I'm going to miss post. These are some (but definitely not all) of the things I am going to miss about Paris.
1. I am going to miss the way she thinks it is her responsibility to bring me every stuffed animal in the house. She knows she is not supposed to have them so she will pick them up and bring them to me. It's a good thing she doesn't try to rip them apart.
[Paris holding a large stuffed bear by the arm in her mouth.]
2. I am going to miss her fanny. . . okay that sounds weird, I am going to miss the coloring on her fanny. It starts dark by her tail and then goes white and then is back to dark going down her back legs. I am also going to miss her tail because it gets darker and darker until the very tip which is a red color. 3. I am going to miss waking up to Paris laying her head on the edge of my bed. I must make some kind of noise when I wake up because she is always right there at my bed when I opened my eyes. She has startled me more than a few times doing this.
[Paris with her head on the edge of my bed.] 4. I am going to miss all the weird ways she sits in the car. She likes to lean against the back seat with her feet really spread apart. 5. I am going to miss the way she sits on her tail. Anytime she sits she tucks her tail underneath her. All my other pups have had their tail stepped on by someone at some point with me but not Paris, she is too smart. 6. I am going to miss the #7 design on the top of her head. I think it's funny and have had a few people comment on it in public. The top of her head is pretty light but she has darker fur that forms a 7. I outlined it in the picture because you can't see it very well. 7. I am going to miss her enthusiasm about everything. She is always happy and willing to do anything and gets so proud of herself after a job well done. This particular video is of her going to bed. In the video she runs from the hallway around a corner and into my bedroom to her bed.
8. I am going to miss the black spots all over her tongue, they have been hard to get a picture of because they are on the back of her tongue, but she has three spot, 2 small and one large.9. I am going to miss her kisses. If you ask for a kiss she will lift her head and let you kiss her on the nose. It's so sweet and something she has done since I got her. I love it! The frowny face I do in the beginning of the video is because the time I asked her before she turned her head away from me. . .
10. I am going to miss her really strange yawn. Whenever she yawns instead of her tongue coming out straight hers goes in a 90 degree angle to the left. It makes me laugh.
11. I am going to miss how confident she is. She is by far the most confident puppy I have ever raised, not a single thing phases her. In this video I am vacuuming while she lays on the floor about six inches away from the vacuum. (We were running outside before I vacuumed so that is why she is panting.)
12. I am going to miss her uber floppy ears, they are always flying everywhere and twisting in weird contortions. I am also going to miss how the inside of her ears are speckled.
13. I am going to miss how Paris wags her tail. It's a very low wag not the typical up high wag that most dogs do. And it's pretty constant, she is about the happiest dog I have ever met!I sure will miss her, but Paris will do great!