PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Future Puppy Raiser?

My nephew Cannon came over today and he wanted to walk Fullerton. So, I showed him how. He had fun and walked all over our house. (Even keeping Fuller on his left like I showed him) Fuller was quite the sport and was really good about following Cannon around. I think Cannon is a puppy raiser in the making, too bad his parents have other ideas. :S

After a bit Cannon was giving him commands it was really cute. He would say commands after me and then say good boy. When I finally got the camera out for a video he wasn't as cooperative and started walking again. Oh, well, still cute. :D

Cannon is very good at teaching my pups to be good around little kids. Fullerton is a. . . well we will call him an energetic puppy but when Cannon is around he is so sweet. If this isn't the example of a tolerant puppy I don't know what is.

I finally got Cannon to say Fuller (we are still working on the -ton, it is a bit long for him) but he can say it now and it is so cute.


When Cannon had to go he gave Fuller a goodbye kiss. Cannon loves the puppies!

7 comments:

Mitch and Julimae said...

Awesome! He should be a puppy raiser! He would be AWESOME! My nephew probably will be one! He is only five months old so he will grow up with it! Enough about me, I found out that Cannon's dad is the vice principal at my school! (Stalkerish, huh?)



Fullerton is such a good boy!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Those videos and pics are precious! Cannon is adorable, and I love that name. I'm amazed at Fullerton's tolerance level. What a good, good puppy!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Very tolerant, Fullerton! Cute pictures and vids. Cannon has grown up so much. I think he would be an excellent raiser. :D

OSU 98 said...

My friend's 13 month old daughter used Chelsie's tail to pull herself up the other day...the look I got from her after that was priceless. I have to give her credit though, she just laid there and didn't move. These dogs...

Natalie said...

hahaha "You going in the kennel now?" that's hilarious :) Looks like Cannon had lots of fun.

Those were such cute pics and videos...good boy Fuller!

Lisa and pups said...

YAY FULLERTON!!!! I wish I could borrow your nephew! HA HA - Ellie could seriously use some lessons! :D Those pics/videos are so adorable! :D

Emily and the Labradors said...

Cannon is such a little doll! What little doll Fullerton is too! I love it!