PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!

Woot Woot! The semester is over! It was a crazy coincidence that all of my finals happened to be today. Usually they are spread throughout the week but, lucky me, had them on the same day. I was at school from 10am until 7pm. It was a LONG day. Anyway, since Fullerton has been neglected all last week thanks to my frenzied studying I decided to see if I could get someone to watch him for the day. I think sitting through hours of exams would push him over the edge. Lucky for me Hannah was happy to oblige, and it sounds like he had a great day. Fullerton got to go to High School, and I am sure he loved it. :D He got a very good report from Hannah too. Now that I am done with school I have a lot more time on my hands to spend with my lovely labby boy. And we will be spending the next month preparing to go back to camp. I am so excited to go but am sad about all the things I am going to miss around here too.
:( But, I will have a blast, and everyone will be here when I get back.

Here is a picture of Fullerton at the doctors office. (apparently I had a stomach infection. . . so my silly stomach would not let me eat for a week. I lost 14 pounds though so that's nice, I was gonna wait for an even 15 but decided a visit to the doctor was necessary. I am on some antibiotics and am doing MUCH better, but I am trying hard to keep off those 14 pounds. :D That was probably a little too much information. . . oh well.) Fullerton was great at the doctors office, he sat calmly and waited for it to be over. What a good boy. . .

3 comments:

Carrie and Waffle said...

Yeah for end of semester! I love fuller's red coat, he is getting so handsome!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Your poor tum tum! I hope you are feeling better--although I wouldn't mind a stomach infection if it helped me lose 14 pounds! That's great that Hannah was able to take Fullerton when things got hectic. It always helps to miss the doggy once in a while. ;)

Mitch and Julimae said...

WOOHOOWOO! Must feel good to be able to sit back and relax! Lucky you! Now with all the free time maybe Meade should come over for a few days/weeks/years. Whatever you want! Naw, Just kidding! He has gotten better and we switched things up so I am no longer loony!

Wow, I started talking about me! Sorry!