PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Random stuff

Today was blissfully hot. Like in the 70's. It felt so nice! So, Fullerton had a nice long romp in the yard before we had to go to school (which is our last week until finals next week!!!!) He was nice and tired during Math and didn't move once. It was so nice. LOL Besides that nothing interesting happening lately. So here are a few random pictures and videos for y'all. :D


"Chomp, Chomp, I love my goughnut!"


The first video is Fullerton's intro to bubbles. He is pretty funny. In the second one I am talking to Fullerton in a helium voice. :D Today was my dads b-day so we got some helium balloons, I stole one and sucked out the helium and Fullerton was so funny I had to film it. :D


4 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Yikes, the helium voice almost shattered my ears. ;)

Madison said...

So cute! So funny also! He's such a cute boy!

Infrequent Flyers said...

I gotta get some bubbles, too! That looks like so much fun!

Mitch and Julimae said...

My pet doggies love bubbles! Did you know that they make bubbles for dogs? They are peanut butter flavor and are very sticky! You can catch them on your fingers!