PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guess who is 7 months old

As though it were hard to guess. :D Well, today is Fullertons 7 month day. I can't believe he has been here for 5 months already. The time is flying by, next thing you know I will be loading him on the puppy truck. (NO, I CAN'T THINK ABOUT THAT YET!!!) Anyway, we have come a long way during the last 5 months and Fullerton is a wonderful pup. Although, like all pups, he has his issues that we continue to work on, but he is a very good puppy. It is sad though because he is loosing his puppy look and getting more adult-ish every day. Today he weighed in at a whopping 48 pounds. Still kinda small but he is getting there. :D

We didn't have a terribly exciting day, we went to school, and then after school we went to Petsmart and got Fullerton a new bag of food. On our way to the register we walked through the toy isle and I noticed a few Nylabones that were on clearance. I could not pass that up so Fullerton got a new bone for 5 bucks (usually $10.99, so that made me happy) So, below is a pic of Fullerton with his new food and bone. :D (It is quite difficult to get a puppies attention when there is 40 pounds of kibble goodness right next to him) He also got a very nice compliment in the pet store. Fullerton was walking stupendously on a loose leash and I was pushing the cart and just had his leashed looped around my arm, he didn't pull away or try to sniff anything once, I was a very happy momma. Anyway, after I paid for my stuff and was walking out a lady came up to me and told me that she was watching me and Fullerton walking around and she was so impressed by his behavior. I was beaming, he is usually pretty, umm. . . well, you all know how pet stores are, so of course I was very happy with him. :D

After dinner I gave Fullerton his new bone. (Liver flavor, yummy)
I would say that he quite enjoys it, as he has not let it out of his sight since we got home. :D We also went out in the yard (Yay for quick melting snow!! Although we are supposed to get more tomorrow *grumpy noises*) for some "official" 7 month pics. :D
Look at that slowly disappearing baby face. :( He is getting so grown up."Mommy can we PLEASE stop taking pictures and go have dinner!?!?!?!?" (Fullerton got a little sick of photo time and ran to the door, silly labby)
It was a good 7 month day for Fullerton.

9 comments:

Rebecca, Ely and Joe said...

Happy 7th month birthday Fullerton! It looks like he enjoyed his birthday bone. They do grow up way to fast!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Haha, that last picture is priceless. Definitely captures his personality. ;) Happy 7 months Fullerton!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Happy 7 Months, Fullerton! I agree, the time goes by SO quickly. Cabana's puppiness is going away, too--which I suppose is both good and bad. What a good boy at the pet store--that's awesome!! Did you really buy Science Diet at Petsmart? I don't think our Petsmart carries it....I have to go to some out-of-the-way place to get it.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Happy 7 months to you Fullerton!
Have a good life filled with lots of fun!

Frankie's trainer

Emily said...

Why do our pups have to grow up so fast?! The time just flies by!! But he's looking more handsome by the day :) Happy 7 month day!

Princess Coral said...

Happy 7-month Day Fullerton!
48 pounds! WOW! You'll be a big handsome guy when you become a grownup:D And what a good boy you are at the PetSmart!

Carrie and Waffle said...

Happy month day Fullerton, what a good boy at the store and bone looks yummy!

don't grow up too fast!

Unknown said...

He's caught up with forte then, 48lbs at the vet last Thursday. Although Forte lost some weight with being sick. I could see his ribs more clearly than the usually, neat tuck he's supposed to have. He's doing much better. Since the school has sent out the e-bark that is basically easing up on the firm "Science Diet only" policy, I am going to look at the other options and consider changing him.

Emily and the Labradors said...

He is looking so adultish! Sigh. Quite a compliment at the pet store though! I don't think I've ever had such a good showing there...