PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Strange Comment of the Week

Since us puppy raisers have puppies with us in MANY different places it is impossible to avoid the public. I am very happy to educate and answer the the many (read: Bazillions of) question that I am asked. But there are always those questions/comments that render me silent for a moment. The question of the week this week was: (drum roll please)

Why does your dog wear that thing that says he is a guide dog in training???

Umm. . . because that's what he is . . .

All I have to say is WOW! Sometimes these little comments make me wonder about the future of the human race. :D

Well, I also have some pictures to share. Today I was playing tug with Fullerton and when the game was over I went and put the toy away when I turned around this is what I saw.


His ear stayed that way for about 10 minutes until he shook it out. Can you say German Shepherd wanna be?!?!? It made me laugh. :D

8 comments:

Mitch and Julimae said...

Awesome pics! They made me laugh! He can be such a hoot!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

No matter how long you've been raising, the public can always pull out a weird question that leaves you stumped! :)

Brittany said...

Ummm, was that an adult's question? Lol, people are so funny.

I love the ear pictures. Fullerton is such a cute boy!

Lisa and pups said...

Some of the comments you get really take the cake! HA HA! Oh my! That's hilarious!

Oh, Fullerton's ear is so funny. That made me literally bust out laughing out loud. Ellie couldn't figure out what was so funny!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Last week, an elderly gentleman asked me where he could buy a jacket like Cabana's so he'd be allowed to take his dog with him on the bus. He definitely wasn't joking either. People sure do think all kinds of things!

Rebecca, Ely and Joe said...

I get that question a lot. I don't think people think before they ask. Those are adorable pictures of Fullerton!

Unknown said...

Similar question I had adult by an adult man after bending down to read the lettering on the coat, "Guide Dogs for the Blind, puppy in training. What is your dog in training for?" That was the full phrase he said out loud.

Madison said...

Does he have a brother named Fuigi? I saw a GDB pup who looked like him!