PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

FINALLY!!!! I have news on the Sherminator! Hi Megan,

These are my favorite emails to send. Congratulations!! Sherman is going to graduate as a medical alert dog for Dogs 4 Diabetics on May 30, 2009.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend to present Sherman to his new partner. The graduations are much like those at GDB. You will need to be there at 12:00PM for photos. The graduation begins at 2:00PM.

Sherman is doing great. His match loves him more and more every day. He goes to work in a first grade class 5 days a week. All the kids love him and jump in on his alert parties. Take care!

I am beyond words. I have already written back saying that I will be there. I don't care what it takes, I am going to be at my boys graduation. Yippee!! Go Sherman!! Sounds like his match is just perfect as he just adores little kids! I can't wait only 82 days until Sherman graduates. Better get started on that speech. . . maybe I am getting a tad ahead of myself. :D

15 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so awesome!! Congratulations!!! I absolutely can't wait to read all about his grad!

Hobbes Dogs said...

Aww, YAY! Congrats Megan and Sherman, we can't wait to hear about it! :)

Madison said...

Yay! That's SO Exciting!

Rebecca, Ely and Joe said...

congratulations! It is sounds like a perfect match!

Carrie and Waffle said...

Hip Hip Hooray! go Sherm!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Woot!!!!! Go Sherman!!!!!!! =D

We are all proud of him!

~Taelor, Franklin, and Pilaf~

Emily said...

YAY Sherman!! That is so great! Congrats Megan!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Yay Sherman! That is so awesome. :) Congratulations.

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that's so amazing! WOOT! YAY, congrats, congrats, congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan and Sherman! My CC'd GDB Melrose (also soft trachea) just went to D4D last week. My how "our" puppies can help!

Career Changed Provo said...

Congrats to you and SHerman and his new partner. Sounds like he is loving his new job.

Anna said...

Yay!! What a great guy Sherman is....That's just so perfect!!!!

Martha G said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!

Princess Coral said...

Everyone's already said it, but I'll say again! Congratulations!

MK said...

Awesome! Go Sherman! Congrats. :-)