PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 6 month day. . .

a few days late. Where does the time go?!?! Fullerton is now six months old. He has officially hit the gangly stage where his legs are too long for his body, this picture doesn't do him justice he really looks silly right now. :D It feels like just yesterday I was anxiously waiting at the airport for his arrival. Now I am wondering what happened to that tiny little 9 pound pudge ball? But, I could not be happier with him, he is a very well rounded little pup, he has his moments that frustrate me but for the most part he is very happy to just follow me around all day and very willing to go anywhere at anytime. (Yes, he has gone on several last minute midnight Wal-Mart trips, but that's what happens when you are being raised by the all time greatest procrastinator EVER! Sorry pup) He is so incredibly smart and I know the next 8-9 months are going to be very interesting with this boy, and I can't wait to see what he makes of himself. Oh, and he has finally hit the 40 pound mark, maybe he will be a decent sized male after all. :)On Wednesday I was feeling very stressed and tense all day and needed to do something to relax. So I decided to go to my "happy place" :) Where else. . . Bridal Vail Falls. I drove all the way up the canyon and when I got there it was fenced off. Jeepers, that was upsetting to go all that way for that. Well . . . what did I do?? I did what Megan does best. . .































Crawled under the gate and took a bunch of pictures. :)

It was so nice, I didn't know they close it during the winter, I have never been up there during that time and it was gorgeous. It was. . . crisp, I don't really know how to explain it but it was so pretty. I could see why it was closed though. The trail was all snow and ice (makes it hard to go uphill) and the wind was insane! I didn't go all the way up, just to the falls and then back down. I didn't feel that bad about it because there were two other people up there. :)

I am thinking of submitting one of these for the 2010 GDB Calendar, what do you guys think? Which do you like?

Here is Fullerton on the bridge over the river. (Pic 1)

Fuller in the water at the bottom of the falls. (The water was FREEZING) (Pic 2)

Another of Fullerton at the bottom of the falls. (Pic 3)
You can kinda see piles of snow on the falls. And at the top was a HUGE pile of snow, it was pretty cool looking. (Pic 4)
This is what the trail looked like, pretty slippery.
Here you can see the wind flowing through his ears.
And at the bottom of the trail. (I think this is my favorite for the Calendar. (Pic 5)
It was fun, and I felt so good after my impromptu, spontaneous trip to the falls. I know I have said it before, but I love it up there. And it was Fullerton's first trip to the falls and he did stupendous. I think he enjoyed himself too.
Here is a video of Fullerton. He does this every time my phone rings and it makes me laugh every time. I love it!!

9 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

That has got to be one of the funniest ringtones ever! You should definitely submit a Fuller pic for the calendar. I like #1.

Carrie and Waffle said...

ok- I played the video and Lani popped her head up to see what that noise was!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Happy 6 Mos, Fullerton! I love pic 1--it looks like a professionally taken photo. Definitely calendar material in my book. So do you have Fullerton wear his jacket any time he's out in public? I have wondered whether Cabana should be wearing hers when we're out for a walk...?

Madison said...

Happy Month day! He's looking so big and is such a handsome dog! He looks like he had fun hiking!

Erin said...

ROFL! He's wondering why the person is stuck in the phone, and why you aren't getting him out!!! LOL!!!

Anna said...

I love the first one and the last one!! He's such a cutie. A very unique face ;)

Emily said...

I like pics # 1 and 2 :) Happy 6 months to the big guy! He's growing way too fast.

MK said...

That video is too hilariously adorable! I love the look on his face as he tilts too, haha.

I like pictures #1 & #5!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

I like 1 and 4. That video is great! The look on his face is priceless!!! =D

It is great to catch back up with everyone in the blogger world. Glad to hear everything is going well!!!

~Taelor, Franklin, and Pilaf~