PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Six Month B-day

I can't believe I almost forgot Shermans six month birthday! The time has gone by so fast. He has been here nearly four months and I couldn't have asked for a better puppy, he is a great!!! He has learned fast (most the time, still working on the not eating everything we come in contact with, darn those lab genes, lol), he has such a great little personality, I love when he tries to be the tough independant boy but when I sit on the floor can't resist a good cuddle with mom, He keeps me laughing at his antics, he has so many quirks that I can't keep track, and he is just a mellow litte go-with-the-flow type of dog and I LOVE him.
This was all him. He kept getting tangled up in his leash at work the other day and every time I would untangle him he would give me a glare and kick his back leg back over the leash. I finally stopped untangling him and he fell asleep like that for a few hours.

4 comments:

MK said...

Happy Six months, Sherman!

That's an amazing picture. Haha, what a perfect capture of the glare.

Erin said...

Such a funny boy!! Too cute!! love the picture!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

HAHA! I love how they always seem to want to sleep in the oddest positions.

Lisa and pups said...

Happy 6 Months!!! You are growing so fast!