PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My bags are packed. . . I'm ready to go

I am sitting here trying to think of anything that I have forgotten to pack for my long summer vacation. I am leaving tomorrow for Santa Barbara so that I can visit with the last pup I raised and her new family. I can't wait, I get to see her in 19 hours (roughly, if the trip goes smoothly) I can't wait to see Adeline again, and I really hope she remembers me. I even bought a few toys for her and her golden housemate, I am sure they will like those. After that I am going to San Jose to visit with family and then Fun Day on Saturday!! That should be fun, I loved it last year. Then I will play in California for a while before going to Oregon on the ninth and playing for a few day before Fun Day in Boring on Saturday. I have to leave right after fun day so that I can get home in time for my nephews baby blessing on Sunday. I am taking Vladd (my computer) so I will be able to post while I am on the road and can find internet access. I am so exited!! Can't wait to meet everyone there, see you in a few days!

10 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

ooh, Santa Barbara! Make sure you go visit the really, really pretty beach there. :) I can't wait to take Camry there when she's old enough (which is only two days away!)!! Have a fun trip!

Natalie said...

Vladd is such an awesome name for your computer!! I'm jealous haha

Have fun at the Fun Days!!

Emily and the Labradors said...

have a great trip! Take lots of pictures and keep those funday-less of us up to date :)

Anna said...

You named your computer???

hehe...

Can't wait to meet you.....

10 more days.....

Lisa and pups said...

Oh my, sounds like you have a big weekend planned! Have fun!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

O that sounds like soo much fun!!! Have a GRRREAT time!

Megan and Orleans said...

Ya, since I can't name my pups I name things that I own, (eg. My car is Lola (the showgirl), my compy is Vladd, my T.V. is Bogart, my VCR/DVD player is Diablo (he doesn't work all the time) All horrible names too, I think it is funny. Yay, that makes me sounds kinda crazy!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Haha, I think it's great that you name all your stuff! I especially like that your DVD player is named Diablo. ;D Have fun at Fun Day! Wish I was going! :D

Sarah and Romeo said...

Hope you have fun! I'm going to link you to my blog if that's ok.

Emily said...

Have fun :) Maybe I will see you there!!