PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

My b-day

Birthdays in my family are days that you spend with the parents. So, I was with my mom and dad all day long. It was fun. We went shopping, then saw the movie hairspray (which is hilarious and I recommend it to everyone!!!) then out to dinner and home for fireworks. Of course Sherman came along with us. He was great, I hardly noticed he was there, although he did make his opinion known about his feeling on shopping. Moaning and groaning and heaving great sighs. He made me laugh. It was a great b-day and I had a great time.
This is a pretty good picture displaying Shermans "love" of shopping. . . lol
Great day for the elevator to be out of order! Sherman looks very upset about being carried down the escalator. :) Good thing he is only 40 pounds. lol
Me, Sherman, and my mom after dinner.

8 comments:

Erin said...

aHappy Birthday! I've had to carry Jake up and down the elevator when he was smaller and BOY was he HEAVY!!!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Happy birthday Megan! Sherman is so cute! I love the expressions on his face :)

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Sherman is getting big! I can't wait to see him on Saturday.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! One time I went up to the escalator, in the beginning of my puppy raising days, and almost got on with my dog!! Then I realized I had to find the elevator. I have never had to carry my dog though! He is so cute!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Love the yawn he's giving in the first one...doesn't like shopping like a typical boy :P

Lisa and pups said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!! Looks like you had a great day. Love the pic of Sherman yawning while shopping. And the escalator pic - that is good he is smaller. :) Luckily there were always stairs or an elevator near by for me.

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Hope you had a good birthday!! Sherman is growing really fast. It's a good thing he was small enough to be carried down the escalator!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

OO how fun!!! I would have killed to see you carrying him down the escalator! PRICELESS! He is so adorable and it sould like a good time was had by all.
~To Sherman: get used to shopping little puppy your raiser is a girl. LOL.