PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gone til' Saturday. . .

Well, I am leaving for a camping trip tomorrow and will be gone until Saturday. I can't take Sherman since it is a young womens camp so I am dropping him at the puppy sitters tomorrow. This is the first time I will be away from him since I got him. :( I sure will miss him this week but I know he will have fun at the puppy-sitters house. So, I thought I would leave you with these clips until I get back. . .


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Sherman loves to pounce on his toys, this time he pounced himself into the wall and then came over for some love. I laughed so hard!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
This is Lucy, this afternoon we watched her run around like a psycho. She was chasing a fly it was so funny she went for a half an hour before stopping. I only taped a small part.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Sherman goes crazy. . . I am going to miss my funny boy!

2 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Have a great time! I bet Sherman will be as happy to see you as you will be to see him when you get back!

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, have fun - I bet Sherman will miss you but enjoy his time playing with his puppy sitter. I can see why you will miss him though, he is loaded with personality! THose clips were hilarious!!! And the last one reminded me of Runza.