PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fun Day is just around the corner!!!!!

I am so exited about Fun Day this year. I just got the e-mail about it and RSVPed already for both the San Rafael and Boring fun days. Last year was the first time I have been able to attend Fun Day because my first puppy was too young during the first fun day then the next she was in season, so I couln't go, then my next puppy was too young the next year and I had to go to a stupid family camp, then she left a few months before the one after that then I was in between clubs after moving to California and didn't want to go by myself AND puppyless, the next year I was FINALLY able to go after trying for five years and I had a blast and met a ton a people and did the activities and met littermates. So, this year I am going to make it to both. I am so glad that it worked out like that. I asked for work off about four months ago and have been making travel arrangements and all that. I am so ready. I have recruited my sisters so they are going with me to both and then two of my cousins who live in Cali (I lived with them for 3 months when I first moved to California) are going with us to he San Rafael one. I can't wait to meet some of you! Anybody else planning on going?

7 comments:

Tabatha said...

I plan on going to the Oregon one is I dont get that job with Camp Bloomfeild. He said he would know by tomorrow so hopefully I get a GOOD call.

Lisa and pups said...

What is Fun Day? Sounds like it will be a neat time - hope you tell us about it!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Holly and I are going to CA Fun Day. I can't wait! This will be my 3rd one. See you there!

Natalie said...

we wish we could come!! road trip perhaps? :) haha

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Well..Emily is taking my dog to San Rafeal fun day, but I won't be able to attend unfortunately. But my DOG will be there. :)

Emily said...

I will be going to CA fun day with my... 3 month old pupppy. :) This is my second one!!

Anna said...

Cool…I actually get to meet some of you Utahins…lol…Since Mickelle isn’t going…and Lindsey isn’t going….hm.. (to Oregon funday)…So I will be at Oregon Funday!!!!!! Probably puppyless, but I am going to try to drag my older sister along :D…that will be hard…hehe… Also my club has a booth so you will have to visit our booth!!! (you can’t resist, believe me!)