After Prudy was initially diagnosed with allergies she was put on Z/D ultra. I was supposed to have her on it for nine weeks to determine if it was food allergies. After three weeks on that nasty food she was almost worse. Her coat got really coarse and dull, she had really bad indigestion (expecially at night. I had to leave my window open) and she started getting little sores all down her tail and was itching more than before, and she just smelled horrible. So, I called the vet and told him that I hated the food and what kind of alternative I could use. He had me come back in for a recheck for her. We decided that it probably wasn't food allergies so we did the blood test to see exactly what she is allergic to. (He also gave me a full refund on the food which was really nice.) Now she is back on her regular food and already looking a lot better and has more energy. The vet called me today and said that the results from the test were in and that she is allergic to dust mites and storage mites. So, basically dust and mold. Now I am waiting another week until her meds are all made up and then I can start her on an injectible medication that she will have to be on. I am glad that we are over the hump and are able to get somthing to make her comfy. The poor girl has been miserable for a long time. I spent most of the day deep cleaning my room and washing my sheets so maybe that will help too.