PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2007

So happy!!!

I got an e-mail from Adeline's new mom (1st raiser) today. That made me sooooo happy. Here is what she wrote:
Hi Megan,
I picked up Adeline on the puppy bus last night. She has really grown - such long legs! She put on weight while in the kennel. Her tummy is bare from the spay operation.

She was perfectly comfortable with all the men around the bus including one with a beard. I arranged for Madeleine and Adeline to have their first meeting at the home of Dennie (the bus driver) and his wife Bonnie. They had a great time playing. I'm sure she has never played rough like this. Afterwoods they continued the play in side my house for hours. They were both good about relieving themselves and eating from opposite sides of the kitchen. It was hard walking them on two leashes, so I'll need to get a brace or do one at a time for a while. I separated the dogs for the night, with Adeline sleeping in the ex pen in my office. They were so tired!

Thanks for all the photos - I'll forward you some soon. Will try taking both dogs to the beach today...

I look forward to many more updates about my sweet girl! And here is a Sherman picture just for fun. It was too cute not to share, with the tongue sticking out and all.
Megan, Prudy, & Sherman

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that is so exciting - I hope Adeline's new "parents" continue to send updates and pictures.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the pic of Sherman with his tongue out like that. That is HILARIOUS! I love it!!!!!!!

Erin said...

ha ha ha too cute!!!
I'm glad you heared from Addy's people!

Tabatha said...

I am so glad that she is doing well Megan!! I love the picture of sherman with his tongue hanging out!!!

Megan and Orleans said...

The only reason I noticed his tongue was sticking out was because he was makeing these really loud sucking noises. It was hillarious! He was flicking his tongue around wildly. I was laughing so hard I barely remembered to grab my camera to document the event. I also got the pictures that dika sent of Adeline, but I am at work right now so I won't post them until later. ~ta