PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Some news. . .

I finally got word last night at 1am (oh, I guess that is this morning) that Adeline's first raiser has decided to adopt her. I am happy that she is going to someone familiar, and her raiser is going to compete her in obedience and agility which she will love, Adeline also loves little kids so she is also going to be certified as a therapy dog and go to childrens hospitals. I know Adeline will be well loved and taken care of. Although I am dissapointed that I couln't place her with Lindseys friend, who I had to call and tell her that Adeline would not be able to come to Utah, which was sooooo hard, I know that she has a good home, and will be loved and have house mates. I just hope I hear from them often. (I will let you know if I hear anything)

Also, I am done with finals, and lived to tell about it. They were not too bad and now I am waiting until tomorrow when grades are posted, to see how I did. I am so glad this semester is over. I don't know what it was but for some reason it was really hard to stay motivated to go to classes and even get up in the morining.

Also, I just have to say that Sherman is WONDERFUL!!!!! I am so proud of him, he is such a smart boy and will do anything I ask him. When he gets into trouble one correction gets him to stop and he usually doesn't try it again. He is super mellow and just goes with the flow. I love him!!!


This is his "I am trying to sleep, will you please stop taking pictures of me." look.

I realized that he has been here for a month and I don't have a single picture of Prudy and Sherman together. So here it is, he looks really big next to Prudy, hmm. . .

That didn't last long. lol

So, Shermans mom is a yellow lab and his dad is a black lab so I have been looking for any white spots, because Tahoma's (my last black lab) mom was black and dad was yellow and she had white wisps on the inside of her back legs along her belly. SOOO CUTE!! I finally found them. He has white spots in between his toes. It adds character! (right foot)
Here is the left foot.
I have also thought that he had dirt on his face or that he got into something so I was constantly wiping his mouth. I looked closer the other day and he has a bunch of white whiskers on his chin. Adorable!!!
Megan, Sherman, & Adeline (till Friday when she goes to her new home.)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Irie has the same markings too-chin and toes. She also has a white patch inside her back leg and single white hairs all throughout her coat. Her parents were both black, though.

Sherman sounds like such a great boy! And a handsome one too. I'm glad Adeline has a great future ahead! Please keep us posted :)

Sarah

Jake and Joanna said...

Sherman is SOO cute!!! my first pup Fala was an FBL and she had this patch of white fur at the beginning of her tail. It wasn't noticeable unless you were purposefully looking for it, but it was sooo cute!!!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

AWW What a cute boy. Looks like he has bolo marks...Actually I think bolo marks are just above the pads but one can pretend. Im glad that adeline is going to a great home. Keep us posted.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Well I am glad that it worked out with Adeline, it sounds like she is going to have a wonderful home. :)

And Sherman's white spots are just adorable!

Natalie said...

Glad to hear that Adeline is going to a great home:) Fingers crossed that they'll update you lots!!

Sherman is definitely a cutie....I think I'm going to come steal him!