PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day!

Since Picassa isn't here during her season I borrowed Sugar for a few days. She is a great dog and I really enjoy having her. On Sunday we met up with Sarah and Rafferty to play in Salt Lake a bit and had a great time! Of course we went to the planetarium, it's always such a great experience for the dogs. Here are the pictures:

[Sugar sitting on a scale that tells you what you would weigh on different planets. Right now it is showing that she is 3 pounds on Mars.]
[Sugar and Rafferty on Mars with red dust and big redish rocks all around them.]
[Sugar on the moon with an astronaut behind her.]

This is one I took in my yard. I just love how pretty she is. She is a lightly coated white Golden Retriever with black eyes. Her eyes really stand out against her white fur.
In other news, tomorrow I get to meet my new puppy!! I spent all yesterday puppy proofing and dug out the baby puppy toys. I can't wait to meet the little thing, so watch for a post about it tomorrow. ;)

3 comments:

Beth and Alfie said...

Sugar is very striking with that coat! So excited to hear about your new puppy...tomorrow will be here before you know it. :)

Raiser Erin said...

AHHH!!! I can't for you to meet him!!! So excited for you!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Today is the day!!!! Sunday was so fun, we will have to repeat it with another gorgeous puppy in the future!