PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

MEXICO

Here are a few of my Mexico pictures.  We all had a blast, but blogger got them all out of order so I will do the best I can in regard to commentary. :)


This is when we first got on the ship my dad, sister Ashley, me and my g-ma (and roommate) by the pool.  
My bro-in-law rented a Rhino and we cruised around Mazatlan it was pretty fun and crazy, driving and traffic is INSANE in Mexico.
Me going down the rock slide. Unfortunately I went off the wrong side and hit a rock, therefore bashing up my knees pretty good. It was still fun and I did it a few more times after that, just made sure to go off the other side and avoid the rock. You can kinda see my terrified look because I could see the rock I was going to hit. LOL
All my sibs on formal night.  Me, Ashley, Whitney, Brady, Haley and Tori.
Playing Shuffle Board on the ship, I totally conquered my sisters.  It was pretty fun.
Me and Tori dancing outside the mens room.  We got some weird looks from a bunch of guys leaving the bathroom, but we had a lot of fun making up our own dances.
This guy did an oil panting on a tile for me. It is gorgeous and he only uses his fingers and fingernails it is amazing to watch him.
Our Taxi driver with my nephew Cannon. If anyone is in Puerto Vallarto I highly recommend "Nacho" he is a good driver and knows all the best hangout spots!
This sign just made me laugh!!
Me Para Sailing on Christmas Eve, it was probably the coolest thing I have ever done!
Me with Senior Frog the spokes frog for Corona Beer, he is EVERYWHERE in Mazatlan.
Our Boat, I love that boat it was so fun
My first time playing the slots. I put in 3 dollars and won $20, it was awesome. But I stopped while I was ahead. WOOHOO!! This is me and my winnings.
Brady, me and Tori as the boat took off from LA
All in all Mexico was fantastic and i would love to go again someday.  But I am happy to be home (and not a a boat where I got sea sick for two days, not fun) lol

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

looks like you had a blast! Such fun! :)

Emily said...

Looks like a super fun trips! I totally recognize all those pictures in Mazatlan from Thanksgiving. Glad you had a good trip!

Natalie said...

Wow awesome pictures!! The painting is gorgeous and the rock slide and parasailing looks amazing!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Someday I'd love a vacation like that! Looks like a great time for you and your family!