PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Around the Corner!

Well, with Christmas just around the corner I asked Fullerton what he wanted. He only had one request, a Jolly Ball that had not been chomped on by four other dog and well, I was more than happy to grant his request. (The old Jolly Ball has just been begging to be thrown out for a while) So, I went online and found a relatively cheap one (thank you Kings Wholesale) and also got a few things to send off to Adeline and Homie. So I am pretty much done with Christmas Shopping (well, of he canine variety) Yay me! I only have a few other human gifts to get. :) Anyway, I am getting off the intended subject, but now I am debating whether to give the Jolly Ball to Fullertons puppy sitters (I am going out of town from the 20th to the 29th) and having them give it to them or waiting until I get home to give it to him myself. I am leaning more toward having a late Christmas and giving it to him, besides the puppy sitters might think I am a tad mental if I ask them to give him a Christmas present. :)

I don't really have anything interesting to say, I am mostly just bored. So toodles for tonight, I do have to tell you about Fullertons recent puppy class so watch for that soon. (I need to get to bed so I won't type it out right now) Oh, and this is my second post in a row with no pictures. It is not often that I do pictureless posts so, enjoy. :) I've been told that the amount of pictures and videos on my blog can be quite overwhelming so I am trying to "cut down" lol Have a good night.

6 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Ahhh, good ol' Kings. LOVE them. :)

I'm sure Fullerton will enjoy a brand new Jolly Ball. That's always been a favorite around here.

Anna said...

Ahh don't cut the pics/movies!

I vote give it to him when he gets back home :)

Erin said...

Really? I don't think so! Keep all the pics and vids coming!!!!!

Hannah and Hayden said...

Ahhh, don't cute the pic/movies.

I vote you should give it to him when he gets back home and have a late Christmas with him.

Emily and the Labradors said...

I've been known to send a Christmas present with a puppy to the sitters'... and will probably do it again this year! Maybe not something as special as a jolly ball though...

Madison said...

Andros loves his Jolly Ball...Fullerton will too!

I'd think you should give his presents to the sitter! It will keep him occupied!

I'd love to see more pictures! :)