PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Back and 6th picture

RULES: what you do is go to your Picture Folder, and in the 6th folder, choose the 6th picture and tell the story behind that photo. And then tag six more people to play!
This was Christmas Eve 2005. The story is I was trying to paint Prudys toe nails (red and green) Like I did every Christmas. Well, she wasn't really into it this year and after I had painted two or three nails she kicked the nail polish bottle out of my hand and it sprayed all over her, my jeans and the carpet and since her toes were wet she tracked it all over. (We still have the stains on the carpet and if you enlarge the picture you can see a lot of red paint on her fanny) and then she went over to my grandma (who doesn't like dogs) for sympathy. It was so cute and my grandma felt so bad for her she let Prudy rest her head on her lap and my g-ma patted her on the head. That lasted a whole whoppin five minutes before Prudy came back to me and snuggled in my lap for some mommy love. :)

And I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged and wants to play.

Anyway, I just got back from Mexico and I had a blast. It was so much fun. (Look for a post later) now I am trying to kill the time before I go pick up my boy (who I miss SO much) I am excited to get him back and I hope he was okay for the sitter. It is nice to be back home. I just got finished reading up on every ones blog and it sounds like you all had a great holiday! Toodles for now.

3 comments:

Madison said...

Thats a FUNNY story! She looks pretty cute in that picture! :)

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Glad you're back and that you had a nice trip! What a funny picture of Prudy. :)

Lisa and pups said...

That picture is hilarious! And, I love the backstory. WOW - Mexico sounds fun, and much better than 10 degree shivers here! :)