PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

GUESS WHO'S LEGAL!!

Hey everyone!
Fullerton is LEGAL WooHoo! I can't believe he is so old. :)
So, after Fullerton got his shots he got to play out in the snow off leash for the first time. He really enjoyed it (eating it mostly) Here you can see his Santa impression with the white beard. :) (and the tongue makes me laugh)
"Mommy my toes are cold."
We only stayed out for about 10 minutes until he started shivering. It was pretty pathetic looking but I am excited for my little man.

And here is a video of him. I always do this little test to make sure my puppies really understand the "okay" command. So here it is. He did so good. He jumps after every word I say though, pretty cute but he knows it. :)


I better go I need to pack up his stuff and take him over to the puppy sitter in a little bit. Toodles for now. :)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Ha ha He is such an adorable little cutie! I've just now got Tex to stay seated while waiting for food, so next we'll work on knowing the "okay" command :D

Good Job Fuller!! And you too Megan :D ;D

Lisa and pups said...

OH SO PRECIOUS I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE HIM!!!!! I do the same thing to Ellie with the random words. Ogre always gets her though... she always wants to break on that one! Wonder why! HA HA HA

Emily and the Labradors said...

VERY GOOD Fuller! My dogs are impressed and put to shame... The photos are adorable as usual, and yay for being legal! I'm sure he'll have fun with his sitters too :)

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh that's too cute! Not sure if I heard right, but did you say banana? it sounded like you did :)
Glad he's legal and ready to start "working"

Alyssa said...

I love your videos! LOL! The jingle tags (just what I call dog tags) remind me so much of my little girl. Seriously, I think those things are louder on smaller dogs than they are bigger dogs, but I wouldn't have it any other way since it's my way of knowing where Sadie is. If she doesn't have her collar on (like after a bath), she is so quiet that it's very easy for her to sneak up on me.

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Haha. We do the same thing, but one of my club members loves to say...Okalahoma! The dogs always want to release on the first part of the word.

He is too cute! Happy holidays.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

That is soo adorable!
Love the movie:)