PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow!!

Here is the e-mail I just got:

Looks like the flights are on for tomorrow.

WooHoo!! I am so excited. The name was also in the e-mail. Well the name of both pups coming and since both names are F names I am not sure which one it is. I am happy with either though. I will make you guys wait. :) (I am so mean) But this time tomorrow my baby "F" will be home with me. Thanks for all the crossed fingers and paws seems like it worked out. :) So, in the words of Annie:
"Tomorrow, tomorrow a puppy tomorrow its only a day away" :D

7 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

I bet you are happy!
Wonder what the the puppie's name is!!

Frankie's trainer

Lisa and pups said...

Going to make us wait? Oh dear - I hope you tell us tomorrow and don't blame it on hanging chads or other nonsense! :) HA HA HA!

YAY FOR GETTING BABY F! Can't wait to see all the pics!

Emily and the Labradors said...

oooo! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Can't wait for pictures!

Natalie said...

Ahhh can't wait for your post!

Coreena said...

POST POST POST! I have to leave soon and want to meet "F" before I go!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad that the names are both good, and can't wait to hear what yours is. :)