PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great News!!

So you all remember this little guy don't you, of course you do. . . (what a silly question)
Well, on Sunday I found out that he has been placed with his diabetic family!!! I am so excited for him. He is actually out there doing his thing. Apparently he has been with them for two weeks already and is doing really well. They told me that he is still on a trial basis to make sure he is a good match for the family. So I don't have any info on the actual family or anything. I am not sure how long his trial period lasts but I am still so happy. AND, if he does end up staying with this family then he will be part of the next graduation for Dogs4Diabetics next Spring. I GET TO GO TO A GRADUATION!! I am crossing my fingers that everything works out and he has finally found his forever home. GO SHERMAN!!

13 comments:

Natalie said...

ahhh CONGRATS!!! So exciting!!!!! Hope everything works out and you get to go to grad!!!!
Go Sherman!!!!!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Great news is an understatement!!! I really hope the family is a good match and he will graduate in the spring!!!

Erin said...

YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
(Think yahoo.com commercial.)
YOU GO SHERMAN!!!!!

Emily said...

That's awesome!! Continued good luck to Sherman. Congrats, Megan!

Coreena said...

Yay Sherm and congrats Megan! Hoping all goes well with the trial placement and that Sherman has found his forever home working like he is so apparently meant to!

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Congrats!! I am sure Sherman is loving life. That is great you get to go to a graduration, u deffnietly deserve to go to one.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Oh yay! That is awesome! I actually saw a Dogs 4 Diabetics in the airport today. The lady was very nice, and her dog was beautiful! So glad that you get to go to a graduation!! :D

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

YAHOOOOOO! Congratulations to you and Sherm. D4D is such an exciting, neat program!

Anna said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I always knew Sherman was a special boy. What a great new career!!!

Congrats on a great pup, Megan!

Lisa and pups said...

Congrats - that's awesome!!!! :)

MK said...

YAY! Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly during this period and you get to see Sherman graduate! How exciting! I can't wait to hear more about him as you find out! :-)

Becky Andrews said...

That ia such a cool story! Thanks for sharing! I will watch out for your uncle at LDSFS!

Princess Coral said...

A bit late to comment, but still a GRATE NEWS! Paws & fingers crossed:)