PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Last night I put Fullerton to sleep in the kennel he started his normal whining and I was thinking, "Oh, great! Here we go again." But after he whined about four times (no barking at all) I heard him plop down and he was quiet until he had to go out at 3am. And after I took him out I put him back in and he didn't whine at all. Just laid down and back to sleep. He was great until my alarm went off this morning. (He seems to think that is a sign to get up immediately, silly pup. lol) And then he started barking and whining in his usual form. I waited for him to be silent for 10 seconds and then I told him how good he was and let him out. I think he is starting to get it. Lets hope that he has more nights like this because finally getting some sleep has put me in a pretty good mood already today. :) My CFR is coming to our puppy club meeting today and I was going to ask her for some advice on his kennel issues (I probably still will, just in case) but I want to be optimistic and think it wasn't just a fluke. :) YAY FULLY BOY!!!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

YAY Fullerton!!! And yay sleep!!

Colby, Raven, Elsa said...

Yay for sleep! I remember the days of no sleep with Stetson and Linus...lucky for me Derby was very good from the beginning. He'd wake up once or twice a night as a puppy and whined very little when it was time for bed. The funny thing is he is now by far the most vocal dog of the three.

Anna said...

Yessssssss!!!!! Sleeeeeeep baby boy....

Lisa and pups said...

YAY - sleep is sleep! :) Keep up the good work Fullerton!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh good! I'm so glad that he is deciding that sleep is very nice. For you and him. :) Spike used to think that my alarm meant it was time to get up right away....He would always just sit up and stare at me until I got up. Silly boy. :)

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Yay Fullerton!!! Focus was the exact same way and it drove me crazy and I thought it would never end. Eventually about a week in a half later he got. These pups are really smart!

Carrie and Waffle said...

whewww, At Lasssssssstttttt

yeah fullerton!