PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm so excited. . . and I just can't hide it

I just got news about Sherman!! Literally about 10 seconds ago I opened my inbox and saw an e-mail from D4D. My heart skipped a beat as i moved my mouse over the message and clicked. The message told me that Sherman is in "finishing school" which means that he is placed with a foster diabetic to learn to alert on a human. And apparently my little man has alerted several times already. So it could be very soon that Sherman is placed with his very own person. I am one proud momma.

I also have a post of Spankys amazing day yesterday complete with pictures. I am so proud of him for handling everything so calmly because it was quite crazy. It will take me a while to post so look for that tomorrow. But I couldn't wait to share my Sherman news!

9 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Wow, Megan! That's AMAZING news!! I'm so proud of your boy. It looks like Sherman may have found his calling.

Natalie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Megan and Sherman!!!! That is so exciting!

MK said...

How awesome! Fingers crossed for Sherman to fly through 'finishing school' and get his forever person! Will you find out who he's placed with and be able to contact them at all?

Hobbes Dogs said...

Yay Sherman!!

Brittany said...

Yay for Sherman!! That is great news!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh yay! Go Sherman! :D

Lisa and pups said...

YAY!!!! GO SHERMAN! THat's such great news!!! And, yay for Spanky for doing so good!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Wahoo Sherman! What great news! Congrats!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Way to go Sherman! And you should be a very proud momma!