PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Just some random stuff cuz I am bored out of my mind

I don't really have anything to say but I found out that Spankys sister Savvy was career changed. Not sure why but that makes two Career Changed so far. Salvador and Shakespeare are leaving for training at the end of the month. Not sure about Strawberry and Scooby but I hope they all do well.

And just in case you wanted to know I got my puppy assignment today. :P I am uber excited, I am getting a Male Yellow Lab whose name starts with an "F" I did ask for a Male Yellow because it is the only flavor of Lab I have not raised yet so I figured, what the heck. :) I am a little nervous though because I can't think of any good F names. Except Fizgig (from Dark Crystal) I like that name. He was born August 31, 2008 (so he will be a day shy of eight weeks when I get him) to Saga and Tiburon. (Pictures below) This is Sagas second litter and Tiburon has been used by GDB quite a bit. I can't wait in just under two weeks I will be holding my little boy. Now that I have an assignment it just seems more real. I can't wait. So guess away!!


Saga Born 6/19/05 to Baker/Lynelle
Tiburon born 1/17/02 to Tex/Ricotta
SO EXCITED!!

13 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear about Mr. "F" - seems to be a popular letter lately. My Miss "F" is just about a month younger than him.

thepuppyraiser said...

Ooo jealous! I loved Saga when I stayed with them :)

Brittany said...

I am so excited for another new puppy to join the blogging group! The first name I thought of was FENTON!! I know where was a fenton PIT this past year so I don't know if the name is still up for grabs. My fingers are crossed that you don't get a Fenton!

Anyways more "F" names: Fairfax, Favian, Findley, Finn, Fisher, Fletcher, Fabio (I really hope you don't get this name!), Flint, Flynn, Ford, Foster, Fox, Forrest, Fred, Freedom, Fuller.

Have fun guessing!

Kasey and Blitz said...

Ooh, cool, Mr. "F" has the same birthday as me! Haha. Too bad you guys can't name your pups...Not that I can think of any "F" names either, lol. Can't wait to see him!! His mom and dad are beautiful!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Another one of my puppies' half-brothers! I love Tiburon. ;) For an "F" puppy...let's see...my BFF made me promise that if I ever got to name an "F" litter, I would submit Figwort. So maybe Figwort? :)

Sarah and the Pack. said...

How exciting! I bet he turns out to be a cutie, his mom is way cute as a pup!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww yay! That is exciting! We have three male Fs in our club right now, none related. Seems to be quite the popular letter. :) I like Franklin and Figaro. :)

Gerda said...

Here you go: Flannagan, Finnegan, Flazone, Frisco, and Frank

Irish

Madison said...

Yay! Mr. F should be one adorable pup!

dot dill said...

Savvy was cc'd for cataracts, they are the type frequently seen in labs. They are small, congenital ( present at birth), not likely to progress or interfere with her eyesight significantly. Just not good enough to be a guide. She's in season now. Has to finish her season, be spayed and then recover before coming home sometime in November. Savvy will be placed with a former puppy raiser as a pet, therapy dog and with additional training she may be able to assist her new owner with some physical disabilities resulting from her MS.
dot dill

Emily and the Labradors said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to "meet" him! We've had a number of very nice Tiburon pups in the club... and the yellow ones are all such a pretty dark yellow! F names... good luck with that ;)! Just kidding, I'm sure it will be cute!

Princess Coral said...

Wow, New Puppy! How exciting! FABULOUS! (This won't be a good one as a pup name though...)

Emily said...

Yay for Mr.'F'!! I love the yellows, so I'm so glad you are getting a yellow. And I like Frisbee ;)