PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Single Digits!!

As of today there are only nine more days of waiting for Mr. "F" I am officially in single digits. WOOHOO!! And I was just thinking the other day that I am going to be potty trianing in Winter. That'll be a first. It's a good thing I love the snow. :) Hopefully Mr "F" is a fast reliever. lol

Yesterday me and Spanky went to get an oil change for my car. Petco is just down the street so we went there to walk around while we waited. I had some fun down the Halloween costume isle. So here are the pictures that followed. Spanky was a little less than cooperative. He did not appreciate the costumes at all. :)



I thought it was fun but Spanky did not reciprocate the feelings.

4 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Lucky for Spanky - you seem to always have a camera at hand! :)

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Yes! I'm so happy that you are in the single digits. He'll be here so soon. Spanky looks adorable. :)

Madison said...

I can't wait to "meet" the new baby! He is exactly 7 months younger than andros as Andros was born 1/31! Can't wait to see the babe!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Awww haha, Spanky looks cute! Except, he does look pretty ticked off in a couple of those pictures. ;) Yay for single digit days!