PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evals and B-days

Shermans eval went really well today. Sherman was such a gentleman and behaved himself perfectly. While we were waiting for our CFR a little boy (maybe 5-6) came up to Sherman and offered him a green gummy bear. I was so proud when Sherman turned his head away. Then the kid dropped it and Sherm didn't even look at it. I eventually threw it away because I didn't want too much temptation. :) We had our eval with two other labby boys from our group and all of them did really well. We started with trying to relieve the dogs on the street, Sherm didn't need to go so I didn't try. Then we went up some stairs and into a build-a-bear store. Our CFR grabbed one of the noise maker things that sounded like a cat and none of the dogs reacted to it. YAY!! They handled all the surfaces, heights, noises and stairs wonderfully. I am so proud of my boy, all of the boys in fact, they did marvelous. Also, Sherman has upgraded to the large jacket. YAY! (He is my first pup to fit in one) The medium was looking a little snug and now the large looks huge. :) Oh well, at least he doesn't have to suck in to fit in it. lol My boy is growing up, it is so sad.

Also, today is my 3rd pups 2nd b-day. My little Glennie is two, I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Glenns!!

Such a cutie. I miss this beautiful little girl. :)

4 comments:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Good job Sherman with the gummy bear! That's hard!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Happy belated birthday Glennie! I love her pink nose! Do you hear from her new family at all (she was adopted, right?)?

Megan and Orleans said...

I have sent a few letters to them but never have heard a thing. It's okay, I figure no news is good news. And Yes, she was placed by GDB.

Lisa and pups said...

YAY congrats Sherman!!!

Happy belated Birthday Glennie!