PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My boy is back!!!

My boy came home today!!!!! He was such a brave little guy. He was so happy to see me, he went crazy in the lobby of the vet when he saw me. He got lots of hugs and kisses from me and I think he is feeling much better. The vet said he is still quite swollen but it has gone down a lot. I think my biggest problem is going to be keeping him still for the next week. The first thing he did when we got home was run for his gough-nut. (the green toy in the pic) It is his favorite and then he ran around the room flipping it around. Not the behavior I expected from puppy who recently went through surgery. He also has some bad diarrhea, but I am assuming that is normal. Hopefully that goes away soon. It is the first time that Sherman has had it and frankly, I didn't miss it. :) I am just so happy to have my boy home.
Yesterday, I got the call from my vet saying that Prudy's stuff was back. This is her paw print. It turned out so cute. It isn't anything like I thought it was going to be, but it is so much better. I love it!!

11 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

Glad to hear he's back and fine. I love that paw print. Its soo cute!

Emily and the Labradors said...

I'm so glad he is doing better... I say an "E-Vet interns" or something show on Animal Planet that had a golden with horrible bleeding after getting neutered... he had to have another operation to stop the bleeding, so I was really worried about Shermy!

Prudy's paw print is REALLY nice! What a wonderful thing they can do. Tears again though :(

Maddie said...

yea! no problem!! sherman is a cutie!! I'm sorry to hear about Prudy. She sounds like an amazing dog. I love the paw pring too!

Megan and Orleans said...

Emily, I am glad that you didn't tell me that story before I got Sherman back. I would have freaked out!! lol I am so happy he is okay and doesn't seem to even know that anything happened to him. :)

Ally and Eclipse said...

Lol, yeah, I saw that episode with the Golden. He had a monsterous hemotoma and they ended up having to remove the entire scrotum. Poor dog! I'm happy Sherman's home and Prudy's paw print is very cool! I'm happy you have something like that to remember her by! Again *hugs*!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Indeed, that is why I didn't tell you before... I still hope I haven't spoken too soon, but it sounds like he will be fine!

Brittany said...

Its good that Sherman is doing well. Hopefully everything stays fine, which I am sure it will.

Prudy's print is very cute. What vet did you go to?

Megan and Orleans said...

For Prudy it was Ribbonwood Animal Hospital and Sherman it was Pet Medical Center.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

So glad that Sherman is back,and survived his nuetering. Prudy's paw print is soo nice. What a great thing to have to remember her by.

Emily said...

Glad to hear that Sherman is doing better!! Also, I love Prudy's pawprint. Very cute!

Lisa and pups said...

ah, the paw print is so adorable!!!

YAY for Sherman being back. I bet after surgery his extremely glad you "rescued" him! hehe! Sounds like it didn't keep him down for long though!