PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Puppy Parents

I decided to follow in Brittany and Emily's footsteps and make a parent post. I have been trying to get a hold of all this pictures for ages and the only one I am missing now is Klondike who is Prudy's dad. He is quite hard to locate, but oh, well.

Flower + Klondike = Prudy
(Prudy in her fat days before getting those pesky 20 lbs off) She looked much better after the diet I promise. :)


Davida + Jessel =
Tahoma




Paula + Astro=
Glennie
Vonnie + Kinsey=
Adeline
Yolette + Norbert=
Sherman
(Norberts pic is not very good. I took a picture of the picture in the breeder book at Fun Day)
It is fun to look at all the similarities. I like seeing where my pups get thier looks from. :)

3 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

I love it! So glad I could start a trend ;) I never noticed how much Adeline and Ellis looked alike... she is like a little female yellow version of him (and I think they both look like Kinsey!).

Megan and Orleans said...

I thought the same thing. I was looking at pics of him on your blog when I realized how much alike they look and they both have so much of thier pappa in them. :)

Sarah and Romeo said...

Wow thats awesome! pretty cool to look at all the parents and pups.