PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just in Time

Sherman has never lifted his leg while relieving, until today, while I was sitting at my desk working on my math (ugh) Sherman came over and started sniffing the chair I was on. Then what did he do? He lifted his leg and peed on me and the chair. (he had just relieved about 20 minutes before so he didn't need to go.) I jumped up and grabbed his collar and he stopped. I was so mad at him and put him on tie-down while I cleaned up his mess. He sulked for the next hour, the little brat actually tried to make me feel bad for him. HA, it didn't work. :) This was his first accident since I brought him home so that was frustrating, I guess we had a good run but it had to end sometime, right? I have never been peed on before and it was definitely not something that I want to experience again. :)

Anyway, on Saturday I got his neuter letter, so he is getting snipped next Monday. After our little incident today I figure it is just in time. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, poor Sherman ;) When I picked Diego up he peed on my foot, I always said it was a sign of love!

Good luck with the surgery!
Sarah, the I's, and J

Brittany said...

Wow! That is kinda funny but kinda gross at the same time! I really hope Hobbs doesn't try to mark in the house....especially because Dodge will mark right back! Then we will have two boys peeing in the house!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Well that sure worked out nicely. Sorry about you getting peed on, that doesn't sound to pleasant...;)