PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 Days and Hiking

Yesterday morning I found out that the puppy truck date has changed. . . again. This is the first time that the date has changed so much for me. Hopefully this is the last time as my schedule is really screwed up for this week now. :D He is now leaving on the 23rd so we have two extra days together. I am thrilled to have more time with him. I have to miss class to go drop him off so I will check with my professor tomorrow to make sure that is okay. :D

Also, yesterday after puppy class me, Lauren, Hannah, Karen and a friend of mine went hiking at Bridal Vail Falls. It was so much fun and I am so happy everyone came.

Spike before we started the hike.
Gorgeous view of the mountains.
The waterfall
Me and my pups, Fullerton and Paris. They were really good on the hike!
Mara, Fullerton and Paris
Mara, Fullerton, Paris, and Spike
Pretty little Paris
Fullerton and brother Forte. Forte was so sweet giving Fullerton little licks on the face.
Fullerton and Forte at the bottom of the falls.
Paris with the waterfall behind her. (Just look at those muddy toes!)
Fullerton and the Fall leaves.
Fuller and Paris and the fall leaves.
Paris was so cute resting her head on Fullerton's fanny.
Paris and Fullerton on the bridge over the Provo River
Me Fullerton and Paris on the bridge.
All five pups on the bridge. Forte, Mara, Fullerton, Paris and Spike. I think Spike has a crush on Paris. He kept giving her little kisses.
I tried to get a few pictures of Paris in the leaves but she collapsed. It turned out being really cute. :)
Fullerton in the leaves.
I really like this picture of me and Fuller. I am sitting on the ground and Fuller is in my lap. Both of us have big grins on our faces. :D
It was a really fun hike and people and dogs seemed to enjoy themselves. I don't know about the rest of the dogs but my two were bushed. I think they are still sleeping it off today. They are both VERY muddy though and in desperate need of baths. I may do that today. :D

5 comments:

Lauren said...

What a gorgeous hike! The four pups look so cute together in their vests. Great photos.

Emily and the Labradors said...

That looks like it was a fantastic outing with even more fantastic dogs! But sniff, sniff... 4 more days for the F boys :( But hooray for such great dogs that will go on to great things!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like a really fun outing!!! Haha, I knew Paris would end back up in a head collar at some point, that girl just loves to go!

See you at the truck, while you be bringing both pups?

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

A beautiful hike with even prettier pups! Sounds like you all had a great time. =D

Megan and Orleans said...

Yes, both pups will come to the truck. I don't want to leave Paris home alone that long as it will be quite a drive there and back. I told her we were going to see you on Friday and she is very excited. :D