PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Real Update. . .

Well, I decided that I would update you on what has been going on lately. Sherman is doing good although the last few days he has been driving me crazy. All of my dogs have done this right before they leave though. I think he knows that something big is happening soon. He has also been super Velcro dog lately, he won't let me out of his sight and he is always right there. I keep tripping over him. He has started whining when I leave the room, and when I come back he runs at me like I have been gone for years. It is kinda sweet, but can be annoying. I was talking to a friend about it last night and she said that maybe Sherman knew that he was leaving and was worried what would happen to me without him. :) I had not thought of it that way and it makes sense, Sherman has always been super in tune with me and seems to read my thoughts at times. So, I am worried about what Sherman will do without me and he is worried about what I will do without him. So, last night before bed I told him that he should not worry about me, that I will be fine, and that I am so proud of him. And he seems a little better today. :)

Last week me and Sherman continued our constant battle of shopping. :) He has never liked shopping, he loves to go out but once he realizes that I am picking out clothes and we are staying for a while he just gets so . . . testy! This battle involved him crawling under racks of clothes and trying to fall asleep before I made him move again. :) So here is him under a rack of clothes pretending to be asleep. (Yes, Sherman, I KNOW you were faking!) I won though and ended up with some really cute shorts and capris for camp! (in which I leave 3 weeks from today!!!) WOOHOO!

You may recognize this cute little pup. This guy is Lansing, who I got to watch for a day last week. He was marvelous. Sherman was not as big brothery as I had hoped, he actually avoided Lansing and became quite jealous. (so, maybe not getting a baby pup to overlap with was okay) But Lansing sure is cute, and we had fun with his short stay here.
This picture just makes me laugh. This is my nephew, Cannon who I got to baby-sit and then he spent the night too. He is eleven months old now and he has the cutest teeth growing in. He is so much fun and he blabs away too. (He sure can ham it up for the camera) lol
Here is Cannon laying on top of Sherman watching a movie with us. These two have become such good buddies. Cannon loves Sherman and gets so happy every time he sees Sherman. They are so cute together. I also just realized that I am going to be in California on Cannons first birthday. :( I am sad I am missing it, he turns one on June, 16th. I better give him his present before I leave. :) Happy early B-day Canoli!!
Here are a couple of videos of Sherman and Cannon because they are ubber cute together! Sorry I could not figure out how to turn the first one so you will just have to tilt your head. :) Sorry!

9 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh my goodness - Cannon is so cute!!!

And Sherm is so good with him. What buddies!!! Those videos are just great!

Emily and the Labradors said...

All my pups have driven me nuts right before recall too... it must mean Sherman is really ready to go! Angel is going to miss all the pictures of her sweetheart, but I am sure she will follow along on the phase reports! Can't wait to meet your new Mr. S!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Sweet pictures! Congrats on leaving in just three weeks.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh Cannon and Sherman are soo cute together! Neat that you got to take Lansing, who is very cute, too bad Sherman didn't like it more.

Natalie said...

Awww Cannon and Sherm and Lansing are all so cute!! Loved the pics and videos.

Also, are you watching The Office in the first vid??? Couldn't help but overhear Dwight ;) I absolutely LOVE that show!!!!

Carrie and Waffle said...

Ha Ha he hates shopping just like a guy! Tell him he should be glad that he dosen't have to hold your purse! and Canoli is such a cutie!

Megan and Orleans said...

Yep, I LOVE the Office. Best show ever!

Brittany said...

Cannon is addorable! He and Sherman are really cute together.

Hopefully Sherman will calm down and not be so frustraiting. Calliope did the same thing, while I was waiting to take her back.

Lansing is such a handsome boy already!

Jake and Joanna said...

I love your nephew!!! And Sherman is sooo good with him!!!