PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not in the cards

So, it seems that overlapping is just not meant to be. (for now at least, I will try again later) I am no longer getting a puppy next week. But it is okay because I have some potentially very exciting stuff happening in the next few weeks! I will let you know when everything is more definite because well, things can change. . . (as you can see) I WILL be picking up a pooch when Sherman leaves next month (exactly a month from today, or 4 1/2 weeks, or 31 days . . . :( Anyway, I will be getting a transfer dog!! I already know it's name, breed, color, gender, parents, and b-day, but I want you all to guess so I will give you a letter in a few weeks when it gets closer. I might be really mean and make you guess breed, color, and gender as well. (Moo wa ha ha ha (evil Cackle). I am hoping that everything will work out how I want it. I should know more in a few days . . . hopefully. (crossing fingers and toes)

5 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

All of you bloggers have really mastered the art of suspense! I'm not so good at it... I tend to just blurt out the news ;) I can't wait to hear about your new baby, regardless of the age, color, gender, and breed!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh sorry that it didn't work out for you to overlap this time, but I'm sure you will someday! ;) A transfer will be fun! I can't wait to find out more. Give us a letter soon, so that we can start guessing! :D

Brittany said...

That is great that you will be getting a transfer dog! I will be the first to guess that it is a Female yellow lab....But I have no idea of the age or letter.

Emily said...

I am sorry everything didn't work out. I can't wait to hear about the transfer. I am guessing a Yellow Male Cross for the breed. I can't wait for a letter!

Lisa and pups said...

Awww, I'm so sorry it didn't work out for a crossover. Everyone else is guessing yellow, so I'll guess black, male. :)