PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Picture Post

I have not posted pics of my handsome boy for a while so here ya go. :)

"Play with Me!!"

I love the tongue through the gough-nut. ;)

He is not a very snugly puppy but my little sister sat on his bed and he went over and plopped down right next to her. Eventually he was laying half-way across her lap. It was precious!

Sherman at Home Depot. I was bored and my friend was taking forever looking at sinks so me and Sherm went to play on the riding lawn mowers. Doesn't he look Man-ly? lol (This was the biggest one there, HUMONGOUS!)
Still on the Lawn Mower.
My fat boy enjoying his free time in the house.
Every day Sherm has his free time in the house for a few hours. I close all the doors so he only has access to the kitchen, stairs, Living Room, and a hallway. Today he spend about a half an hour curled up at the bottom of the stairs. I don't know what that was all about. But, when I brought out the camera he popped up so I could not get him posed at the bottom. Oh well. You get the idea. :)
Hope you enjoyed pics of my goofy boy!

7 comments:

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

He is so cute! I love the pics of him on the lawn mower! I always wanted to put Eagle up on one of those!!!
~Taelor and Eagle~

Emily said...

Great pictures :) He is so handsome!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Love the picture of him on the Deere! ;) Awesome.

Erin said...

Fat boy nothing! He looks really good!!!

Emily and the Labradors said...

I love the tractor pictures! He is just so adorable! But boy, he sure doesn't look fat to me!

Brittany said...

Wow that first picture I could swear is Hobbs! The tractor pics are adorable...I mean "Manly" Lol!

Good luck on your internship application btw!

Carrie and Waffle said...

wow Sherm
your mom gets the best photos! Lani loves her gonut too, but her tounge isn't quite as long as yours!