PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sherman vs. the Yo-Yo

Sherman is back home now. He was very excited to see me, bouncing all over me and trying to give me kisses. At least I know he likes me. lol He got a very good report from the puppy sitters. They really liked having him, so that is good. I am glad that he behaved himself. I went straight from picking him up to puppy class. We worked on our "come" commands. For some reason Sherman turns into a complete idiot when it comes to recall. I think he thinks "If I act like an imbecile and run around all aloof like I am not paying attention to mom then she will tell me to come and then I get a kibble." He is really good at recall I may just have to work on him not becoming a complete wreck when he knows what I am up to.

Sherman had his first introduction to a Yo-Yo today. My brother went and bought himself a yo-yo the other day and was playing with it at my grandmas house and we noticed Sherman was very interested in it. It was so funny to watch. This lasted until Sherman tried to bite it and it bit back. He wasn't so into playing with it after that. He wasn't afraid of it just preferred not to get to close to it. The video is his initial intro to it. I love how he cocks his head from side to side.







7 comments:

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

HAHA! He is adorable!

Natalie said...

hahaa awww! love the second pic

Lisa and pups said...

I LOVE that second pic. How clever - I never thought of introducing them to a yo-yo!

Emily said...

How cute :) Glad you got your boy back!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

So glad that Sherman is back, and did well at the puppysitters!

Too funny about him and the yo-yo, what a silly boy!

Hannah and Hayden said...

Sherman is the cutest puppy in the world. Love the pictures.

Brittany said...

Hahaha! What a funny guy!