PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Babysitting the Nephew

My favorite nephew (I get to say that because he is my only nephew) came over today to be babysat while his parents went out to dinner. We had a lot of fun because it was an "I love Auntie Mae Mae! (that's me)" day and he would not go to anybody else. He doesn't have "I love Auntie Mae Mae!" days very often so I had to milk it for all it is worth. He was very snugly today and I just loved it. Anyway, I finally got a chance to introduce Cannon to Sherman. They both were unsure of each other at first but warmed up pretty fast. They are very cute together.


I love this one where Cannon grabbed Sherman's foot. Sherm was great with him too. Just let Cannon poke and pull. Eventually Cannon would crawl around and Sherman would slowly follow behind. Cannon would look back and see Sherm follow and would let out the cutest, melt your heart, giggle. We had a very fun afternoon!! I love my nephie!!
Here is my incredibly handsome boy, but there is something wrong with this picture. :) If you figure out what is wrong leave it in the comment and I will post about it tomorrow. :)

And HAPPY EASTER!!!!!



13 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that looks like Cannon and Sherman just loved each other. YAY for Sherman being so good and laid back. Love the foot picture too.

I don't have a clue with what is wrong with the picture. Maybe that the "Guide Dog Puppy" is upside down?

Emily and the Labradors said...

That is SOOOO cute! Glad Sherman was so good with such a little baby! And ummm... did you let Sherman get himself dressed this morning? His front part is upside down (don't know what to call it, we don't use them in our club). He is exceedingly handsome though!

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Shermans puppy coat sleeve is on backwards!
Happy Easter!
Katlynn & DeSoto

Jake and Joanna said...

Aww, little babies and dogs are awesome. :)

the Guide Dog Puppy thing on Shermans chest is upside down. Is that it?

Coreena said...

hehe, the sleeve is upside down! He's so handsome and your nephew is ADORABLE!

Ally and Eclipse said...

I know I know!! His guide dog puppy sleeve is upside down!! Very nice picture even though! :-D

Natalie said...

The guide dog puppy sign is flipped upside down! haha

Happy easter!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Awww, it sounds like it was a fun day. Good job to your nephew for being nice around the dog, and good job Sherman for being good around the ultimate distraction! :)

As for the picture, his jacket sleeve is upside-down.

Brittany said...

Good boy Sherman! Hobbs thinks babies are scary and doesn't envy Sherman at all.

Oh and the Guide Dog Puppy thing is upside down.

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

Gotta love having nephews! I have 2 of them!!! Happy Easter!

Shermans coat sleeve is on upside-down!!! How funny!
~Taelor and Eagle~

Emily said...

His guide dog puppy thing is upside down :P What a good boy :) Happy Easter!

Carrie and Waffle said...

Cute, cute, cute
I love the shot of both of them together they both don't know what to do.

Megan - do you have access to the recall list for June? We were looking to see if one of our pups Martinez is on the list. thanks Carrie

Carrie and Waffle said...

Megan-
thanks for the info
Carrie