PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Puppy Truck!

The puppy truck came yesterday and I was able to make it up. It was the first time that I have gone to the truck were I wasn't saying good-bye to one of my pups and it was really nice knowing that I was going home with my own pup. :) Sherman was a little nervous I think he felt the emotion in the air. :) He was really good though I was very proud of him. (A bunch of people kept taking pictures of him, and complementing on how cute and calm he was, I agreed!) He was not all that fond of the new pups either. A few tried to greet him but he didn't want to meet them. It was pretty funny. All the babies were super cute too. There were seven puppies on the truck and three of them went to our group. We got Frisco, Myra, and Sparky (on the top of my list when I was guessing names for Sherman. lol) They are all adorable!! Then two of our dogs left for their harness training. It is sad to see them go it seems like just yesterday they were little fur-balls coming off the truck. I wish the best of luck to Conan, and Barrymore as they enter formal training!

Here are the pups on the truck waiting to meet their new puppy raisers.

This is baby Frisco.

This is little Myra. Siblings on the truck were Motown and Melrose, both MBL's.

And the little guy Sparky. Siblings on the truck were Sterling and there was another one but I can't for the life of me remember his name, they were both MBL's too.
I took Sherman on the truck to let him see what is in his future. It can't hurt to re-introduce him to it. He was a little nervouse but he did okay, I think it was because of the barking pups, he didn't like the noise they made. When I arrived at the puppy truck spot the truck was already there which was strange because it is usually late. :) I got out of my car and unloaded Sherman. The drivers came over and asked me who was with me. I said "Sherman." He started looking at his list and then I said. "He isn't leaving yet, I am not done with him!" Then he laughed. I am glad that I get my boy for a few more months. This Good-bye is going to be HARD!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the one of Frisco! He is so adorable, and I can't wait to meet him!

Emily and the Labradors said...

It is fun to go to a truck without having to put a puppy on it! IT was especially fun when I got one off it and got to go home with BOTH my pups ;)