PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Got the call!!

No, not that call. :) The photographer from the news paper called me today. She is going to come over to my apartment tomorrow at 10:00am and then follow me around for a few hours talking and taking pictures for her article. I am kinda nervous and hope to be a good representative for GDB. Sherman is all bathed and brushed, ears cleaned, teeth brushed, nails clipped, water/lotioned, (he gets dandruff after baths and it helps if I mix a bit of lotion with water and put it in a spray bottle, then I spray it on him and brush it into his coat), and I just pulled his puppy coat out of the washer. I don't have classes on Wednesdays so we are going to run errands and stuff. Wish us luck!

Also, I finally went over to my parents house and picked up the rest of my stuff. One of the things I brought over was Prudys fluffy bed. Sherm would always try to steal it from her so I thought he would like it. It is a bit to big for his nook but he loves it. He is already very comfortable, as you can see.

5 comments:

Kasey and Blitz said...

How exciting to be in the paper!! Be sure to post the article!

Jake and Joanna said...

that's so exciting about the paper and stuff!! And what a CUTE picture of Sherman in his "nook"!!

Brittany said...

Good luck on the photo shoot! You will do great!
We do have a place in SLC! We reserved an apartment in Midvale but can't move in until december 5th. So we are living in Robert's parent's empty house (they are moving and living in Heber so we get the house to ourselves).

Let us know how the paper stuff went and if they asked any really weird questions!

Emily and the Labradors said...

I'm sure you and Sherman will be excellent representatives for GDB. Have fun!

Lisa and pups said...

WOW that's so awesome!!! I second what Kasey said!