PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Photo Shop is awesome!!!!

I have discovered the wonder of photo shop. I love it!! This is my first time playing with it and I am still figuring it out but I wanted to touch up this picture I took tonight of the pups in our club for our website. :) After three hours I was finally happy with what I ended up with. I put in the before and after pictures so you can see what I did. Yay, for photo shop editor!

Before
After
Pups from left to right: Montgomery, Conan, Sherman, Ontario, Murray, and Barrymore. (We are missing two pups, Hartley and Rondelle) They are all so cute. At puppy class we were having a debate about who is the cutest. I think it ended up being a tie between Ontario and Murray. :) How can you not love any of those pups?! They are all adorable. (I am personally partial to Barrymore myself. (After my pup of course he is my #1 little man) The picture took a while to accomplish (both in getting the pups to simmer down and the editing) but it turned out pretty darn good! (if I do say so myself)



This one is for Angel. Sherman wants her to know that he really is a sweet, sturdy, and dependable guy who is working very hard to have a solid and rewarding career and blames his mom for dressing him up like a thug. ;)

2 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Very nice work! You can see their faces so much better in the "after" picture. And Angel is relieved to know that Sherman really is a good boy! Silly moms.

Lisa and pups said...

Congrats on the Photoshop work! I'm quite impressed. I'm also very impressed you got them to sit like that to take a picture.