PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

It went well. . .

I think my interview went pretty well today. She came over at ten this morning and was here until around one-ish. She said she wanted me just to do what I do in a day and to ignore her. So, I grabbed my leash and hooked it on him, clipped his jacket to my back-pack and we left. I relieved him and the photographer was amazed at how he did his business on command. (Hopefully those pics don't make it into the newspaper) I put his jacket on and we walked across the street and hopped onto the shuttle that goes to campus. Sherman was a good boy and sat between my legs. It was really weird to be on the shuttle with a bunch of other people and having this photographer snapped hundreds of pictures of me and Sherman. I got a lot of strange looks, more than Sherman usually attracts. :) We got to campus and we went to the bank and bookstore. After that she stopped taking pictures for a while and flipped out a notebook and started asking her questions. None of them seemed too strange, it was mostly the typical questions like, "Is it hard to give them back?" and questions about breeds, and length of time with puppy raisers and the process after and all of that. She also asked for the history of all the puppies that I have raised, which I hope she doesn't focus on the number of pups but more on the program but I don't know. We got back on the shuttle and to my apartment were we got in my car to run the rest of my errands. Still talking and taking pictures. It is really hard to focus and walk when you hear "click" "click" constantly behind you. Sherman kept looking back at her, which I didn't mind to much because it was quite distracting. I think she pretty much covered everything and she said that the article would be in the paper next, next Monday. So, the 19th. She said that she would e-mail me any good pictures she got but she can't do that till after the article is published, and if she needs any more info for her article she is going to call me. :) I will definitely be posting the link and hope that I didn't say anything too stupid. :) Now I am nervous to see what she got out of is since I have heard that most reporters will twist words to make their articles more interesting. Dunno, we will see what happens.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Sounds like a good day. It would feel strange to have someone follow you around taking pictures. Now you know how Paris Hilton feels.

Lisa and pups said...

I'm sure you were a wonderful ambassodor. I'm so thrilled you got the opportunity. That's great! And no one could be a better model than Sherman! Can't wait to see the article.