PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow. . .

Here are the pics I promised. :) In story format. . .

What is this stuff? It's over here. . .

And it's on this side too. . .

Mom? I don't get it.

All I know is it tastes GOOD!!!

This one I took at work the other day. This guy that I work with always brings this cup holder thing because his hands get cold when he holds his drink. It is cloth over two of those slap bracelet things. Well, it was sitting on the counter (unsnapped) and I accidentally knocked it off the counter. Sherman went to investigate and it snapped closed over his nose. We were laughing so hard and I had to get a picture. The look on Shermans face was priceless. :)

9 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Snow already?

I'm kinda jealous.

Mary Ann said...

I love the snow pictures. They tell a fun story. Excellent!!

Jake and Joanna said...

I must say, I am incredibly jealous of your snow!!!! :)

Brittany said...

I am NOT jealous of your snow but I am excited for Hobbs to experience it in a few weeks when we are in Utah. The cup holder picture is great!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Like Brittany, I am NOT jealous of your snow, but those are very cute pics! I already have a good idea about how Spike will be in the snow, based on his love of water, he'll love it!

Emily and the Labradors said...

I'm jealous too! We just got a dusting in CO... not enough to count as Angel's first snow though. Soon I hope!

Megan and Orleans said...

I love winter and I love snow. I hope we get more this year than we got last year! Winter is my favorite season!

lindsey said...

I'm with you Megan...I love Snow. We only had a little bit at my house a few weeks ago...Ontario didn't know how to go to the bathroom in it...it was pretty funny!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Geee... if I had known you wanted more snow, I would have sent you some of ours! I like snow, but not like we had last winter! I think most of our snow actually came from the east last year... usually it comes from the west and you guys get most of it!